This week's schedule is so full. Almost everyday is working, only able to get Sunday off. Next week onwards my off days would be on Saturdays and would have to be fully-committed to working at the Command Center. I haven't been pleased on a few things but I guess I would have to loosen up a bit. Nobody is perfect, so everyone has to accept each others' weaknesses. Part-timers came for training today, and most of them are starting to work next week, although I really hope that those assigned to working with me would be able to get started as soon as possible. As I predict that it will get busier by next Monday. Just have to get things organized so that everyone can work smoothly.
Haiz~ I just hope that people will understand when I get short-tempered with them be it at the Command Center or BBR, because it will get frustrating for me sooner or later.
Gonna sleep early, tomorrow gonna be a long day for me.
P.S. My mum warn me about a satyr lurking around, which is freaking me.